Emiliano Zapata

Emiliano Zapata

Sunday, December 4, 2011

8. If you were to describe yourself using a quotation, what would that quotation be? After you have chosen a quote, then write a bit about how it relates to you and reveals what kind of person you are.


If I could use a quotation to describe myself I would us the one by Socrates which says “all I know is that I know nothing” I identify myself with this quote because I am really skeptical. I know people have claimed that they know a great number of things however I just say that I really don’t know. I am not sure 100 percent of anything. I just believe in everything I think I know; however, I know that I really do not know, but I think that what I know could be true but could also be false. That is why I go back to the quote “all I know is that I know nothing” because I accept that since I am a human there is no way that I can actually know.

No comments:

Post a Comment