Emiliano Zapata

Emiliano Zapata

Sunday, December 4, 2011

12. Your life is a movie. Describe the first 15 minutes.

 The first 15 minutes of the movie would be foreshadowing my career. It would start when I am in elementary playing soccer and I just scored a goal, I am 10 years old and I am really happy. The scene then would change to when I am in the class and they are giving back the results for the math test, they ask me if I want to know my score and I say yes, they answer with 100 percent. The camera changes focus and then the scene is 6 years later when I am in high school, I am now in eleventh grade in my math analysis class, the teacher gives me back my test and I ,again like the scene before, get 100 percent. This shows how I have been really good in math since I was small and how math is very important to how I succeed in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment