Emiliano Zapata

Emiliano Zapata

Sunday, December 4, 2011

6. How have you tried to effect change in relation to an issue of personal, local, or national significance?

I have tried to effect change in my personal issue of grades by trying to do my work. I still have problems but I think I am beginning to get it. I sometimes get lazy and do not do my homework but I will start doing it because I know it is important to do better on my tests. I am trying to effect a change because I know I need to get good grades to go to a good university and succeed in a career. If I do not get god grades then the universities would reject my application and I would not be able to study a career or at least it will impede me from finishing as fast as I was hoping. However if I manage to get good grades and pass my IB tests, then I will be able to begin my university course as a sophomore which means that I will also be able to graduate I year earlier than what it is normally required which means that I graduate in about 3 years instead of 4. These are the reasons why I have decide to begin studying and to improve my grades in order to change my opportunities of getting into a good college.

No comments:

Post a Comment