Emiliano Zapata

Emiliano Zapata

Sunday, December 4, 2011

15. What is the most valuable contribution you could make to a college campus? Explain.


The most valuable contribution that I could make to a college campus is going to that college and being the best student. I would try to be the best and by doing that I would show the world the potential of that college. That is the most valuable contribution that I could make to a college campus, other than that I hope the college campus helps me. I need a good college to help me achieve my goals and to help me get a good career. I would need to show that they made a good decision by choosing me to go to that specific college instead of choosing the next person on the list. I also need to keep going even after I leave that college so when I am a success a can look back and say, “ I went to that college”, and then hopefully when other people find out that I went to that college they would want to go there meaning that I gave the college a good reputation.

Another valuable thing that I would like to give a college campus would be a good environment. I would do this by working on the campus’ trees and other plants. I would like to show the college how having a good environment helps to have better students. At the same time I can be a good example for my colleges that are attending the college so that they can be more aware of the importance of the environment as well as the personal health. I would help everyone find the connection between health, environment and knowledge. Both this valuable gifts will help the college be a better campus encouraging the students to go study there and help to make the campus better. Everything is about setting examples, if I help by giving something valuable, hopefully most of the people that attend the college after me will try to do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment