Emiliano Zapata

Emiliano Zapata

Sunday, December 4, 2011

5. If you had the responsibility to decide where $1 million should be spent to improve conditions somewhere in the world, what project(s) would you choose? Why?


If I had the responsibility to spend 1 million dollars to improve the conditions of a location I would chose Tijuana. I am not just talking about improving the houses and the streets but also the economy and the crime rates. I would like to help decrease the crime rates and make Tijuana a better place. I also want to improve the economy because today a dollar has the same value as 13 pesos. If can spend 1 million dollars to help make Tijuana a better place I would. With that money I can also help end the drug wars and make Tijuana better entirely starting from the inside and finishing on the outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment