Emiliano Zapata

Emiliano Zapata

Sunday, December 4, 2011

10. What is the best advice you've ever received? Explain.



The best advice that I have ever received is to try my best and never give up. It is the best advice that I have ever received because every time that I fail at something I just keep trying my best. It is also the best because it got me thinking about all the mistakes that I have made throughout my life and how I can avoid making those mistakes again. This specific advice has taught me not to give up and it has shown me that you can never get the best results unless you put in the best efforts. Since I heard those words I try my best, it does not matter what I am doing or how hard it is I try to accomplish what I am doing and I try to get the best results. I also learned that it is important to always be positive and try to stay calm, every fail just makes you stronger than before.

No comments:

Post a Comment