Emiliano Zapata

Emiliano Zapata

Sunday, December 4, 2011

13. Write a letter to your future college roommate introducing yourself and your background.

Hi, my name is Jose De Jesus Gutierrez; I was born in San Diego in the year 1995. I got a passion for math and for school. I like to watch soccer sometimes but I am not that big of a fan. I have made many mistakes trough out my life but I have learned from those mistakes and they have made me a better person. I love to eat and to try new things such as new hobbies or fun things. I don’t drink, smoke, or do drugs and I do not plan on doing any. Most of the time I watch television or sleep, but what I like the most is when I am with my family and my friends. I don’t like any specific type of music; it all depends on the lyrics, if I feel something extra in me when the song is over ,then I like that song. The most important thing I have in the world is the people I care about. I expect to have a good relationship with you and I hope that we can be good friends. I look forward to knowing you and I hope that we start up with the right foot.

No comments:

Post a Comment