Emiliano Zapata

Emiliano Zapata

Sunday, December 4, 2011

11. Ask and answer the one important question that a university won't ask you, but you wish they would.



The question universities won’t ask you is, “how serious are you about joining our college?” I would answer the question easily by saying that I am really serious about joining. I would tell them that I am passionate about what I want to do and that I would do my best to accomplish what I want, so that is the reason that I would like to join the university. I would also give them a plan of what I have in mind for when I graduate from college so that they can know that I have determination and that I know what I am doing. I can also tell them about the side plans that do not include what I am studying but that can help me succeed in life. I can then tell them how this is really important and how I know that I will manage to get there and that I would really like to the process to happen in that college. After I explain that I am serious about joining their college then they will know that the right thing to do is to accept my application.

No comments:

Post a Comment